the best flank steak marinade. guaranteed.
so about a month ago i posted a very yummy flank steak recipe. the other day, i go into rowe farms to pick up some more meat and the guy there tells me that the pre-marinated flank steak he has is guaranteed to be amazing. “guaranteed?” i ask skeptically. he nods his head…..so how could i not try it?
annnnnnnnnnnnd…..he was right. it kicked my other recipes’ ass.
so i go back the next day, gave him props and asked for the recipe. he gave it to me (which was amazing) but it’s a recipe for 5L of marinade…a bit extreme. here’s the recipe anyway and you can tailor it to the amount you need:
500ml rice vinegar
500ml oyster sauce
2L soy sauce
200g garlic puree
300g ginger puree
and i also learned that you have to marinate it for 24 hours. i dare you to find a better recipe :)
- funnychef21 likes this
- lmorganreynolds reblogged this from tiredandinspird
- wowall reblogged this from tiredandinspird
- wowall likes this
- chaplaint likes this
- skinnersweetlove reblogged this from tiredandinspird
- skinnersweetlove likes this
- graceinplace likes this
- ericaau reblogged this from tiredandinspird
- tiredandinspird posted this